Rules to play Aquatics - Diving board and platform rules | SportShlok Mobile Web App | Shlok Consultants
Rules to play Aquatics
Aquatic(s) means relating to water; living in or near water or taking place in water. . Maximum output with some simple thoughts...
Diving board and platform rules
1. Users must have passed swim test for the managers.
2. Make sure area below board or platform is clear before jumping or diving in.
3. Only one person on board or platform at a time.
4. Only one bounce on diving board is allowed; no double bouncing.
5. Only feet may touch board or platform.
6. Immediately after entering water, swim to nearest steps
1 meter right steps
3 meter left steps
7. No chain diving or tag allowed for your safety.
8. Hands must be above head when diving.
9. No glasses, sunglasses, goggles, or other foreign objects may be worn off the diving board/platform.
10. No reverse or inward dives.
11. No inward maneuvers off the diving board or platform.