Rules to play Archery - Archery range rules | SportShlok Mobile Web App | Shlok Consultants
Rules to play Archery
Archery is the practice or skill of using a bow to propel arrows.. Maximum output with some simple thoughts...
Archery range rules
1. Know and obey all range commands. listed below
2. Keep your arrows in your quiver until you are told to shoot.
3. Only use the arrows the instructor gave you. Remember what they look like.
4. Always keep your arrows pointed down or towards the target.
5. If you drop an arrow, leave it on the ground. Raise your hand and the instructor will bring you
6. Always walk at the archery range.
7. Always be absolutely sure that the path to the target and beyond is clear.
8. Only release the bow string at full draw when there is an arrow on the string.
9. Secure all loose clothing.
10. Always treat your archery equipment with respect.
11. Always treat your fellow archers with respect.