Rules to play Motorsports
Motorsport or motorsports is the group of competitive events which primarily involve the use of moto
1. Paddock rules
1. Paddock speed limit is 15 km hr. No exceptions.
2. All persons operating a motorized auxiliary vehicle, including 2, 3, And 4 wheel ATVs and scooters, must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid drivers license.
3. Skateboards, roller blades, and bicycles are prohibited in the paddock area.
4. Do not drive stakes into the ground in the paddock.
5. Participants must remove all tires from the track. Failure to remove tires from the track will result in increased entry fees for future events.
6. Electrical power is not available unless arrangements are made with the track prior to an event day. Do not hook up to electrical outlets without the approval of the track.
7. Water is available from the spigot adjacent to the washrooms showers. Do not connect hoses to the faucets. Use water only as necessary and be considerate of the other participants pits, as drainage is problematic. Water is not potable.
8. There are no power water hooks ups available at the track. However, a designated campground is located on the right side of the dragway. Self contained motorhomes and haulers will be permitted in the pits if a 2 or more day event.
2. On track rules
1. The first and most important rule for the lapping sessions is to remember these are driving sessions not a race! There are no positions and no prize money or trophies. If you are driving erratic, competitively, or in violation of the rules and procedures, you will be ejected from the track and facility with no refund.
2. Track will not provide any official lap times during lapping sessions.
3. There shall be no contact between cars at any time.
4. Do not stop unless disabled on track.
5. Do not tailgate another car.
6. Do not group together on the track.
7. Do not block faster cars that are closing on you.
8. Watch your mirrors, as you must signal faster cars by you.
9. If you suspect serious mechanical problems while on the track, pull off the track slowly and await assistance. If you can continue, do so slowly and return to the pit area. Get off line and use hand signals and flashers to indicate that you have a problem while returning to the pits.
10. If it starts to rain, slow down to a speed below that at which you know you can drive safely in the wet. The sessions will continue in the rain unless the track becomes unsafe to continue.
11. If you spin, run off track, or make contact with another car, you must report to the pits prior to continuing the session.
12. Windows all up or down.
13. Helmets optional for hard top vehicles, mandatory for soft tops.
3. Passing rules
1. Passing will only be allowed in four areas on the track on the front straight, straight between corners 1 and 2, straight between corners 5 and 6, and straight between corners 6 and 7.
2. Passes on the straights must be made offline, on the drivers right for the first two areas and left for the second two.
3. There shall be no passing at any other point on the track.
4. There shall be no passing during red, yellow, and or black flag conditions.
5. All passing in the four designated areas shall be with the use of the vehicles turn signals or if unavailable, hand signals to direct the passing car safely around the car being passed.
7. Do not move off line when being passed, stay the course.
8. Ensure that you have plenty of time, space and horsepower to complete your maneuver.
9. Once you have signalled a pass, do not try to out horsepower an overtaking car, allow them to pass safely by easing off the throttle if necessary.
10. Failure to comply with the passing rules will result in you being black flagged and removed for that session.
4. Two spin rules
1. A two spin rule will be enforced for all track sessions.
2. After the first incident, the participant will be black flagged see Flags to come into the pits. In the pits, the participant will be counseled and advised that should this happen again the participant will be brought off the track and not allowed to drive for the remainder of the day.
3. If any participant spins their car or leaves the track with all 4 wheels two times in one event day, they will be required to leave for the day on the second incident.
5. Accidents and Damage to the Track
1. All participants involved in an accident must report the accident to the track immediately.
2. All participants will be liable for any damages caused to any personal or real property.
3. Any repairs to the track necessary due to damages caused by a participant are the responsibility of that participant. This includes, but is not limited to, damages to guardrail, barrier walls, asphalt, grass, dirt or concrete surfaces, grandstands, fencing, buildings, and portable toilets.
Rules to play Laser Games
Fitness Training Rules
Rules to play Taekwondo
Rules to play Olympic Decathlon
Rules to play Tee Ball
Rules to play Wheelchair Basketball
Rules to play Trampolining
Rules to play Parachuting